Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wish Time Had been a Circle……

      
Soaring high with you in my dreams…
Emotions overflow, domains no more green…

Mind shackled in moments of past..
Heart smitten…why so much had they a cost??

Wish time had been a circle…
Wish moments had soon a rehearsal..

        Then I would've been a stubborn audience..

With my heart longing return of a past circle…
With eyes gazing each one in that rehearsal…
As if, looking for you was life’s part and parcel…

 How a dolt had I been to the rest…..but……
Finding  you was like life at its best………………..

 The moment I had a glimpse of yours…..
My pounding heart had a halt for a while….
Then feelings hailed like rain in a desert….
Telling me, this is how love maneuvers……..

           Fortunes of desperate suitors……
           Goals of dying movers ………..

No comments:

Post a Comment